I N F O
For all elements created in projects, the client is granted an international, unlimited and simple right of use.
• It is expressly pointed out that no right is granted to sell and process the motifs and data by third parties. Should the client wish to pass the motifs on to third parties or have them processed by third parties, this must be communicated in advance. In these circumstances, a further compensation for granting the processing right must be agreed. Regular usage factor 3.5 of the fee; no open data included.
• All non-agreed copyrights and other rights of use are exclusively with the author and remain until further contractual agreement.
• The validity of this document and the accompanying regulations are achieved by concluding a verbal contract and do not require a signature.
• If the project is terminated early, the completed phases are calculated in full and the current phase is calculated on the basis of the work already done.
• This offer was made as part of an investment. If there is a change of owner-ship / sale, the total amount must be paid after all deductions, including the percentage profit margin of the client's initial project offer.
The client assures that he is authorized to use all handed over templates (texts, photos, graphics, fonts, etc.) and has the appropriate rights of use.
Work will be executed within the specified time frame. Changes to the tasks must be set out in writing. Additional correction loops, workshops, unplanned additional effort, are in the listed prices not included and will be charged hourly or daily. These costs are agreed in advance and released after consultation. Invoicing takes place after phases or monthly. All prices are net and the VAT has to be added.